Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp g3 450
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hp g3 450 suddenly  stopped charging and won't  power on without battery,  it says battery plugged in and charging but it doesn't increase power but just runs on battery. It goes off instantly if I take out the battery. The charge lights do not show unless I plug in battery and then it shows  the amber charging light. It was on when I left it and I returned to meet it off, so I just turned it back on and was using it for over an hour before I realized  this problem. I have tried my sisters AC adapter  ( same type ) still the same but I noticed there was a tear on mine around the DC wire side and the wire is visible, maybe my cat chewed it. I'm just listening  everything I've  noticed. Please i need help to fix this. Thank you. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.