cxalva7
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Laptops/Tablets on win 10 go to black screen

HP Recommended
Hp elite G2 tablet/ HP zbook laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have been noticing that HP laptops or HP tablets that are windows 10 for our company have been going to a black screen upon booting. To get past this you have to hit the ctrl alt delete twice to get a picture to appear. Is there any way or fix around this? 

1 REPLY 1
soccer_dan
Level 8
Level 8
1,195 1,195 74 154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if you are running window s10/32bits on these systems, then you are running an unsupported version of the O/S. Windows 10/32bits is ONLY supported on systems with a 32bit processor. All other systems (x64) support stricly windws 10/64bits

in any case, you do not mention if you see the problem on the device screen or though a dock... i would also update the BIOS to the latest version... use HP Image Assistant to do that and to update any other driver or software used

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation