Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elitebook 745 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Windows 10 updater got me this update of the "N73 System Firmware 01.51", each time the laptop restarts to install the firmware, suddenly power turns off and then restarts without installing the firmware and keeps giving me alarms while using the PC.

Here is the log of the Device Manager:

Firmware is pending update on next system reboot.

Pending Firmware Version: 10033

Firmware failed to update during the last attempt.

Last Attempt Version: 10033
Last Attempt Date: 31/1/21 12:24:56
Last Attempt Status: 0xC000009A

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

do you mean that Windows Update started the BIOS update of this 745 G3 ?

could you make a video about what happens when you boot the unit and upload it here or somewhere and share the link  ?

Bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.