x_x66
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ProBook 440 G5 Touchpad issue

HP Recommended
ProBook 440 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!, as the subject already explains, my ProBook is having issues with the integrated Touchpad. The touchpad is sometimes fine, however, sometimes it is unresponsive, so that I need to wait for a long time till it gets responsive. It's not even one year old since I have it, and just in 10 months I have an issue although I don't even use it much (only for school). If I wait 30-40 seconds when it gets unresponsive, it starts working again but gets unresponsive again after some time. I started to worry about it.. I really need this laptop. I did try to install the latest 2019 driver from HP website, but I think it does NOT install the driver as the driver date remains on 2018 even after installing the 2019 driver. So, my question is: What can I do to solve this problem? 

Thanks in advance!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation