07-02-2016 10:32 AM - edited 07-03-2016 08:08 PM
Attempted to up-date to Windows 10. Couldn't do it. Microsoft (MS) Tech tried to do it and couldn't do it. It seems there are some security tools that must be removed as they are incompatable with Windows 10. MS tried to remove and couldn't do it. He said they were on the mother board and when he tried to remove them they just kept coming back so once again he couldn't do it. He said contact HP and they could do it. Unable to find anybody at HP that can do it.
As you can see nobody can do it so I guess it just cannot be done. That is unless some fine person out there has discovered a way to do it. If thats the case please tell me ho wo do it.
This has been up for several days with no reponse so I guess I should move to a different brand of laptop, one capable of running Windows 10 Pro. If anybody has any suggestions please contact me ASAP.
Much thanks to any who have read this even if there is no available fix. Good thoughts and intentions are always appreciated.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data