Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)

HP ProBook 4540s

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP ProBook 4540s
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Attempted to up-date to Windows 10. Couldn't do it. Microsoft (MS) Tech tried to do it and couldn't do it. It seems there are some security tools that must be removed as they are incompatable with Windows 10. MS tried to remove and couldn't do it. He said they were on the mother board and when he tried to remove them they just kept coming back so once again he couldn't do it. He said contact HP and they could do it. Unable to find anybody at HP that can do it.

As you can see nobody can do it so I guess it just cannot be done. That is unless some fine person out there has discovered a way to do it. If thats the case please tell me ho wo do it.

This has been up for several days with no reponse so I guess I should move to a different brand of laptop, one capable of running Windows 10 Pro. If anybody has any suggestions please contact me ASAP.

Much thanks to any who have read this even if there is no available fix. Good thoughts and intentions are always appreciated.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation