Did you mean: 
Anahit_min
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP ProBook x360 2-in-1 G1 EE Warranty service in Armenia

HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 G1 EE

Want to buy  HP ProBook x360 2-in-1 G1 EE from USA, but going to use it in Armenia.

There are 4 types of this laptop, which out of 2 of them can get the warranty service in Armenia  2NJ44UT or 2YZ98UT?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,844 92,721 12,006 25,596
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Anahit_min

For both product, normally NO, you have to send your machine back to the US to be able to claim warranty. Why not buy a similar machine in your country ? Please read

HP Global Warranty covers HP products at the level of standard warranty offered in the country in which it is used. For example, a product purchased in country "A" and moved to country "B" receives the current warranty coverage provided by country "B" (if that product is marketed or supported in country B).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Anahit_min
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The reason is that I want to buy it in USA and further to use it in Armenia, is that I would need it to use in USA before going back to Armenia.  And I was told, that some HP probook laptops /especiallly from Business series/, that were bought in USA, will get warranty service In Armenia. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation