Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 435 G7

Hi,

what is the Display Port version at the Typ C  port of the HP ProBook x360 435 G7?

I want to use the ProBook via a Docking Station with two external monitors and would like to know the maximum resolution and refresh rate I could use.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@freezing_table 

The specs does not say anything

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/4AA7-7071EEAP.pdf

But I believe it is DP 1.2 or may be 1.4

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Is there a way to get more information before buying it?

I found some more information in the Maintenance and Service Guide:

Unbenannt.PNG

but this is written in a very confusing way.

Edit: I'm not sure why the forum is showing my screenshot as a yellow triangle, so here is the text copied from the manual:

• Supports 4 independent displays when on the HP Thunderbolt™ Dock 120W G2; Max resolution = 4 K @ 30 Hz (DisplayPort 1) or 4 K @ 30 Hz (DisplayPort 2)
  • Supports 2 independent displays when on the HP USB-C Dock G5; Max resolution = FHD @ 60 Hz (DisplayPort 1) and FHD @ 60 Hz (DisplayPort 2) -or- FHD @ 60Hz (DisplayPort) and FHD @ 60 Hz (HDMI) -or- 2.5 K @ 60 Hz (one HDMI) or 2.5 K @ 60 Hz (one DisplayPort) & 2.5 K @ 60 Hz (USB Type-C® output port using a USB Type C-to-DisplayPort adapter
  • Supports 3 independent displays when on the HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2; Max resolution = 2.5 K @ 60 Hz (DisplayPort 1) and 2.5 K @ 60 Hz (DisplayPort 2) and 2.5 K @ 60Hz (HDMI) -or- 4 K @ 60 Hz (one HDMI) -or- 4 K @ 60 Hz (one DisplayPort) and 4 K @ 60 Hz (USB Type-C output port using a USB Type C-to-DisplayPort adapter)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.