cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Probook 430 G5 Whiskey Lake update?

HP Recommended
HP Probook 430 G5

I was just prepraing to buy the HP ProBook 430 G5 3KY90EA, but the new Whiskey Lake CPU's were published and ever since I am waiting on the updated version for the Probook but still nothing.

Do you have any news/updates regarding to it?

Best regards,

Srdjan

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 8
Level 8
1,019 1,019 58 122
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's hard to tell the performance boost for the new 8th gen whiskey lake procs yet and HP has not publicly announced the next gen probook 400 G6 laptops... you usually see consumer platfroms moving to newer processors first

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As small as it is, I think that since I am giving a 1200-1500€, I should wait it out. 

Do you think that the new Probooks will have the options to charge them over USB-C? The reason behind my asking is that if I ran out of juice, I can recharge it in the car, although slower, but still, or from a external battery.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
Level 8
1,019 1,019 58 122
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

THe Probook G5 is already capable of usb-c docking and charging

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation