41 21 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Spectre x360 - 13-ac033dx is toooo hot

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-ac033dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

One of my friend has bought this laptop (HP Spectre x360 - 13-ac033dx) . This laptop comes with WIN 10 license. He start using it for around 6 months.

Once he one or two applications the laptop became like toast machine superrrrrrrrrrrrr hottttt.

I reset the laptop from windows setting and it is still the same. Second step i format the laptop from a fresh WIN 10 copy and nothing is changed.

Last step I have done yesterday is moving to another OS which Linux Ubuntu. I am wondering what is the secret with Ubuntu OS why my laptop is working perfectly without any super heat and the fan is not so noisy like when the WIN 10 OS was installed on it.

I am one of big fan of the WIN 10 because it is smooth and has a lot of function and Microsoft keep updating it but what is the issue when it comes to these slim laptop. This is not this first laptop that I have noticed this issue with.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation