Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0709nz i7,16 GB DDR4,1TB SSD

Hi Community, I was wondering if someone knows if the 

HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0709nz i7,16 GB DDR4,1TB SSD comes in the old form or the new gem cut version. I wanted to buy it but the store shows two versions! Pictures in the old form and some product pictures in the new form. So I am confused and feel screwed over if this version of the spectre is the "old layout" without properly advertising/ declaring it. Others indicators like screen size seem to be from the new version. Product number: Product number: 5GS79EA#UUZ  link to the store item: https://store.hp.com/SwitzerlandStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=5GS79EA&opt=UUZ&mastersku=5GS79EA&master...

Thanks for your help!

Regards Dom 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Spectre_Swiss wrote:
...HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0709nz i7,16 GB DDR4,1TB SSD comes in the old form or the new gem cut version.

@Spectre_Swiss 

They MUST be two different models/products, they can't be the same.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi BH, sorry bad formatting. This is actually my question. Does this particular version come either in the old style or the new gem cut style?

Cheers Dom

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.