Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ZBook 15u G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Sure Click version 4.1.1967

2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Fixed in 4.1.0.5734 Rev.A version.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

That's the exact version already is installed.

AFAIK, no newer version exists.

HP Recommended

Fixed in 4.1.0.5734 Rev.A version.

HP Recommended

HP ZBook 15u G6
After all the available HP and Microsoft updates (Windows 10 Pro 1903) had installed HP Sure Click now doesn't start automatically when logging on to the laptop and it's icon does not appear in the notification area. If I try to start HP Sure Click Desktop Console manually I just get a rolling donut for a few seconds, but the software doesn't open and there are no error messages. As far as I can see HP Sure Click doesn't show in the Task Manager Processes tab either.

I've checked the advisory page "https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05873856" and it advises to see if there is a later version of the SoftPaq software. The Software and Drivers page says the latest version of HP Sure Click is 4.1.6.3285 Rev.A - Jul 1, 2019. In the control panel Programs and Features it shows I have 2 installations of HP Sure Click at versions 4.1.6.3285 (the latest version in Software and Drivers) and the other at 4.1.6.3309 (Strange that this version doesn't show on the Software and Drivers page).

Any advice gratefully received

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.