Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2

Dear HP Community,

with our startup, we bought 4 HP Thunderbolt Docks. Unfortunately, the display ports don't work. I tried updating the firmware as seen below. Everything updates just fine, except the DisplayPort Hub which remains as Version 0.0.0.0. Any ideas how to solve this?

paltech_0-1684476936288.png

I'm using Windows 11 (22H2) and downloaded the firmware from the official hp support page  (I changed to the correct windows version). I'm not using a HP notebook, which shouldn't be an issue since it supports any thunderbolt connection...
The same issue has been asked here , but no solution has been offered.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Today I got a pretty disappointing reply from HP:
"As per our last conversation we checked with the team and as per the process the unit is out of warranty and that is the reason service cannot be arranged

Please get in touch with sales team of HP for further assistance 

Thank you."

As a company, we'll probably not work with HP again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.