Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I have an HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 product which is used with an HP Elitebook x360 1030 G3 notebook. A few days ago when I worked on my notebook, the screens became black and since that time my docking station is not working. These are the symptoms:

- when I plug in the docking station, the led indicator of power is on, so the electricity is okay

- when I connect my notebook to the dock, the led which indicates the connection is on, however my PC does not recognize it (not only the devices not working, it does not charge my notebook and I cannot see any docking station in the Thunderbolt Software) - I tried out my PC with a Lenovo docking station and it is working properly

- when the notebook goes to sleep mode, the led is still on instead of flashing on the docking station

I updated everything... firmware with the BIOS, drivers, etc. I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver of the docking station. Unfortunately, these did not help for me. (since my PC cannot see the dock, I could not update the firmware of it)

Do you have any idea what can I do above all of these?

Thank you for your help!

Br,

Attila

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.