cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeightonJet
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 120w with audio & HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 Audio/Microphone feed back issues

HP Recommended
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 120w with audio with HP EliteBook 1030 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I have a strange problem after updating everything in the correct order the dock is pickingup sound and replaying it through the speakers all the time. To fix this I have to mute the microphone on the dock.

If i want to use skype for a call or zoom I have to disconect from the dock as this creates a feedback loop.

The PC (HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3) has all the latest drivers and Windows updates as does the dock.

Does any one have any ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,796 92,674 11,999 25,579
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LeightonJet 

Did you also install Conexant USB Audio Driver for Docks ? Please try

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp91001-91500/sp91464.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

LeightonJet
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@banhien

I did an actually reinstalled it and restarted my PC - no change. but thank you for trying.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation