Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Tilt Pen
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, I have the HP tilt pen that came with my spectre x360.  I read from HP that the pen battery should last you several weeks especially if you don't use it every day but I am getting less than a week of battery life when I rarely use it.  Am I wrong about what I read, or is there an issue with my pen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@ALF29

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

If the device's battery drains too soon, that's not normal, once you observe the device if it had been giving better battery life earlier, yet it's not the same anymore, it could be concluded that its a hardware malfunction.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ALF29

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

If the device's battery drains too soon, that's not normal, once you observe the device if it had been giving better battery life earlier, yet it's not the same anymore, it could be concluded that its a hardware malfunction.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.