1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ZBook 15v G5: Not impressed with battery

HP Recommended
HP Zbook 15v G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I just bought HP ZBook 15v G5 with i7 8750, 16GB DDR4 2666 RAM, 256 GB nvme ssd 1 TB Hard disk, Quadro P600 4GB graphics and with 4K UHD display. If am running with quadro graphics in dedicated mode, I can get battery life of just over 2 hours even though am just browsing and not doing any intesive tasks. If I enable hybrid graphics (Integrated 630 and Quadro P600 when required), I get battery life for around 3 hours and 30 minutes for browsing and slight movie watching. I have engaged HP technical support and advised  that its expected battery life. Is that how it is for everyone?

Also I have kept the power saving mode to HP recommended and in minimum screen brightness.

Matrox

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation