Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Latest Spectre 360
This is my first and definitely last experience with HP. To say I'm frustrated is to say nothing at all. This nightmare started when I decided to buy a laptop from HP so-called online store, what a naive fool I was. I could go for any other brand laptop, but I decided to put my energy and time into buying HP's. I've asked my friend to pay with his card and what I got was my order was declined and I had to call. To call in 2019 and they call it an online store. The first order decline. No help from HP. I've put that on social media and they got back saying my IP was not American. What if I am on a vacation somewhere. Ok, enough for that ridiculous logic of HP's. So I ask my friend to make the purchase for me. Guess what. My order gets declined. Again. Second time. American IP didn't help. No help again. I've sent couple letters to HP's support: zero support.

No one at HP cares. It feels like I am chasing them with my money persuading them to sell me a laptop. HP, this is not how business is made. This is not a proper online store. Do something about it. I received zero support from HP till this very moment. If my order gets declined again, I am giving up and getting a Mac Pro, literally fed up with such a lame service from HP.
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DanielKG

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Excellent, you work on behalf of HP, yet the information you request DOES NOT even include the order number. I am not sure you are even reading my post properly. Why is it this hard to simply purchase a laptop online from you? Why?

HP Recommended

@DanielKG

Please include your order number in the request private message.

Cheers

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

It was already in the private message. You're definitely not reading my PM.

HP Recommended

So what I've managed to get this far is the following: 

Thank you for including your order number. I have forwarded your information to the appropriate team. They will follow up with you via the contact information you provided. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community

This is what I am hearing for the last several days. Zero help from HP: everyone says they will forward something to someone, NOTHING gets resolved. I could have bought five Apple laptops already instead this brain-damaging mess with HP. How hard it can be to get my order number, to find in the system and make it processed? I am not buying a nuclear technology equipment, I am trying to buy a laptop online. Spent almost a WEEK! This is unbelievable HP. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.