03-17-2016 09:34 AM - last edited on 03-17-2016 09:38 AM by kevin-t
I have purchased HP probook 440G1 in the year 2013 with 04 (four) year warranty but HP Support Assistant shows that warranty expired on 13.01.2015. How it can be?
Sl. No. is [Personal Information Removed], PRODUCT NO. - F6B15PA#ACJ
PLEASE EXTEND THE VALIDITY OF WARRANTY FOR FOUR YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
03-17-2016 09:39 AM
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data