Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP zbook studio g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me to solve this issue.

My hp zbook studio has 6820 hq processor with hd graphich 530 and m1000m + 16gb of ram memory.

I think it's still a pretty good specs but there's a problem.

I can't play 4k 60fps Youtube video smoothly, It's stuttering on Chrome and nearly unable to play (lag a lot) on Firefox. I also downloaded some 4k 60fps video to play locally but Video app and VLC also had trouble when playing it.

I updated to the latest intel graphic driver using "device and manager update" but it didn't solve my problem.

Is my machine incapable of playing 4k video or there's something wrong with it? Please help.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

the 4K display inf the internal TFT or is it an external monitor ?

In case it's an external monitor, how do you connect it to the Zbook 15 G3 ?

HDMI 1.4 port could not support 4K at 60HZ, but via thunderbolt 3 it's possibile , using a USB-C-to-HDMI 2.0 dongle or USB-C to displayPort 1.2 dongle.

Look this HP documento, that can help you : http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/getpdf.aspx/4AA5-2657EEW.pdf , its about Multi Monitors connection to zbook G3.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.