Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to purchase and Elitebook 830/840 G5  from ebay as its cheaper, but I am struglling to find out which laptop has the 100% SRBG and what nits  is the panel. Is thier a way to find out via serial number or model number?

One of the laptops has this panel any ideas?  L14387-001 - SPS-PNL KIT 13.3 FHD AG LED UWVA any

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello

the panels details are written in the Quick Specs document for Elitebook 830 G5.

You cna find it using google.

If in the description is not written ALS , it's for sure a 220 nits.

If't Sureview, for 830 G5 , it's 300 nits.

For 840 G5, Sureview is 700 nits, everything is written in the QS.

Bye

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello

for Elitebook 830 G5, in order to have 100% SRBG , it needa a panel that has included the ALS (Automatic Light Sensor) , in that case it's  400 Nits.

when you have an 830 G5 with 400 nits panel, it always has ALS ,and optionally may have webcam with InfraRed webcam for facial recognition.

L14387-001 - SPS-PNL KIT 13.3 FHD AG LED UWVA is 220 nits, 67% % SRBG , 45% NTSC ,without ALS and can't have IR camera.

I hope this helps you.

bye

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply how did you find the SRBG on the panel I posted? do you know its cd/m²?

I also noticed that the panel with sureview is 100% SRGB and 300 cd/m², I am purchasing UK models bt the way.

HP Recommended

Hello

the panels details are written in the Quick Specs document for Elitebook 830 G5.

You cna find it using google.

If in the description is not written ALS , it's for sure a 220 nits.

If't Sureview, for 830 G5 , it's 300 nits.

For 840 G5, Sureview is 700 nits, everything is written in the QS.

Bye

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help made my search on ebay a lot easier alot of sellers have elitebooks listed wrong.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.