Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

I can't able to find my BlueTooth option in my pc. My Pc model is HP EliteBook 850 G1. Is there any suitable driver or option to show or enable my Bluetooth option in Laptop Pc.  I will be very grateful for this.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi and welcome on the board here 🙂

1.  If you are using Windows 10 and the HP Elitebook 850 G1, make sure you use the latest drivers & firmware as mentioned...
  2. The BlueTooth option can be enabled & disabled in the bios. It could be that its disabled.
  3. The BlueTooth option comes with the WLAN card (its a combination card with WLAN and BT). Which card is installed in your device? Maybe its one which didn´t support BlueTooth, then you can replace it to an AC 7260 as mentioned here. Which can be fetched on eBay / Aliexpress at a fair price
--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.