Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

We the Hp Probook series 2022 model Notebook. I think there is a mistake in production.
There is a big problem. When I take the notebook in my hand, the case presses the keys on the touchpad. that is, the case is faulty. you cannot take it on your lap and work, because when your wrists touch the wrist rests, it detects the right key on the touchpad, when the left key is pressed, when the notebook is lifted with one hand, the case unfortunately activates the keys on the touchpad. i was very surprised and I will no longer be very enthusiastic about choosing Hp brand notebooks. i think it is produced and sold without any testing.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If you put your wrists on these areas, click, click, the TouchPad right button, or the left button works. dozens of pages open on the screen or your project closes.
If you want to work on your lap, or you want to pick up the notebook, you have to turn off the computer first. 🙂

hpProbook.png

HP Recommended

Hi @pserpser 

I am sorry to hear you are facing this issue with your HP Probooks.

Please, contact your local support department, log a case with them and request in warranty hardware repair. This is an issue which can be fixed easily and for free.

>> https://support.hp.com/tr-tr/contact

If any difficulties, please post back and share the details.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.