12-23-2017 09:10 AM
I WANT TO BUY LAPTOP HP PAVILION 15 CC129TX FROM PAYTM ONLINE STORE.
RETAILER NAME -LAPCARE
I DON'T WANT ANY WARRANTY ISSUE
SHALL I UY IT FROM PAYTM OR NOT PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS
12-30-2017 12:27 PM
Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome !
You may purchase it from this side/reseller and in case of any issues, you can return it back and get a refund.
After purchasing, you can contact HP India support >> http://www8.hp.com/in/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html
and check the warranty with them. In case of issues, submit a warranty dispute >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084516
You will need to copy/save all your documents re. the purchase - warranty document, invoices, receipts, etc...
* Please, use the button to accept this post as a solution if my comment helped
IT_WinSec : I am not employed by HP Inc. I am a volunteer and I express personal opinion only. I work in IT and cyber security
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data