cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilmattoo3030
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I , a few months back, purchased a HP laptop with Win 10 and MS office 10 (still under warrenty).

HP Recommended

I ,few months back, purchased a HP laptop having following details:

Product Serial No.: [edited]
Product Number : 3FG14PA
Product Description : HP Laptop 15-bs617TU

HP Care Pack Serial Number : [edited]
Expiry Date : 01/26/2021

with installed  Win 10 ,MS office 10 (still under warrenty) and other supporting applications . A few days back  automated updates of Micro Soft started without allowing me to stop it. Next day  I found my computer cleaned besides  MS office was a deleted  without any trace or backup . I tried to retrieve /recover but failed!!!!!!!!!!!!. How can  Microsoft do that to the licenced application user??? How can I recover the MS office . My working on laptop is held up. Please guide.

Thamks and Regards

Anil Kumar muttoo

[edited]

1 REPLY 1
David_J_W
Level 7
917 915 89 269
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the moderators have not done so by the time you read this, please edit your post to remove the serial numbers. The HP Forum is primarily a peer-to-peer support forum and the rules do not allow the posting of personally identifying information including serial numbers. If HP staff (who have HP badges to validate their identity) need that information they will ask for it via private message.

I am unclear whether your issue is the loss of Microsoft Office software only, or whether you have lost other applications and/or data.

It should be possible to download Office again from Microsoft if you have a valid product key for a perpetually licensed copy of Office or a valid Office 365 subscription. I only have the business version of Office 365 here which perhaps works somewhat differently - you log in to your Office account and choose the option to download software to install the desktop software.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation