Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have an older laptop that I need to get fixed, where do I go???

HP Recommended
HP ENVY TouchSmart 17-j037cl Notebook PC

I have a HP ENVY TouchSmart 17-j037cl Notebook PC from a few years ago that I need to have repaired. The hinges cracked when my family kept using it and the it fried.... I am now able to get it repaired but have no idea how to make that happen, please help as I need it for my new job!

Level 19
Level 19
92,858 92,735 12,009 25,605
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended



Please contact HP in your country and also get a quote first otherwise you may have to pay more than buying a new machine.


In the US:

or HP technical support: 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.



**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation