Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ProBook 450 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,I have bouth new HP ProBook 450 G6  
edited*
and it provide bugs on the screen.
The issue is reproducing for a lot of apps and browsers.
Please see the attach screens.
These crossed out rectangles are everywhere.
I have installed all drivers form HP.com and I have updated my Win 10 Pro to 1903 reliseI think the issue is a factory defect.Thank you, chrome.png hp-asstant.png hp-forum.png intel.png MS-store.png my-post.png yandex.png

I opened Device Manager and made rollback for driver Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Windows 10 has rollbacked it to 2006 yeasr old.
And "These crossed out rectangles" were resolved. My browsers and applications were good.
Then I have uploaded graphic's driver from hp.com ver 100.6519. I have installed this driver and it is last new good right for Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620.
If you have over new version than 100.6519 it will get the issue.

I finded similar post here on the forum.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem with 8 of these same model laptops. Just started to appear approximately a week or so ago. 

HP Recommended

In device manager under display adapters right click on Intel UDH Graphics 620 click properties. CLick Driver Tab than click Disable. This is just a work around that appears to be a temporary fix until a permeant fix is provided from either HP or Intel.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.