4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Information about the Hp ENVY - 17-ce0005nl Notebook device

HP Recommended
ENVY - 17-ce0005nl Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Excuse me, could you know if the ENVY model - 17-ce0005nl Notebook (Italian version) is a model of 2019 or another year?

Thanks you so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,871 26,744 1,467 1,540
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gabro12

Welcome to HP support community.

There is no option to check the manufacturing date of the notebook, how ever you can check the BIOS built date  in BIOS page.

Follow these steps to check BIOS page

1. Turn on or restart the computer.
  2. While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu. The BIOS settings menu is accessible by pressing the f2 or the f6 key on some computers.

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,871 26,744 1,467 1,540
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gabro12

Welcome to HP support community.

There is no option to check the manufacturing date of the notebook, how ever you can check the BIOS built date  in BIOS page.

Follow these steps to check BIOS page

1. Turn on or restart the computer.
  2. While the display is blank, press the f10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu. The BIOS settings menu is accessible by pressing the f2 or the f6 key on some computers.

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation