Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15s-fq2030nq
FreeDOS

Hello,

I have bought today a brand new HP laptop.

Its model is 15s-fq2030nq

I searched Google for any kind of information, but it seems that this model does not exist at all.

I tried to register it at HP website, but it doesn't appear under its Serial number

Has someone heard of such model or can find any info about it? Maybe it is made for other region or country?

Thanks in advance for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I see that model listed on some sites but HP support does not acknowledge it.

It is listed as "HP Laptop 15s-fq2030nq | HP® Romania. "  Probably a special model run for a particular market or store.

It is shown with FreeDOS as the OS.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your time and your reply!

HP Recommended

You are welcome.  While difficult to find any other info, it does show the model does exist.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Yes, at least this.
I could find that it appears with different code, so I guess it has something to do with regions

HP Laptop PC 15s-fq2000 (2D120AV)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.