AcerHarley
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Just Got HP EliteBook 840

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just ordered refurbed  HP EliteBook 840 from Amazon w/  8gb memory & Windows 10 Pro (32 or 64 not specified) @ a great price.  Saw great reviews, stats, testamonials, etc. and replacing my ancient Lenovo ThinkPad (5-6 yrs old).  Can't wait to get & use...

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,021 9,918 802 3,895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @AcerHarley

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

You made a great choice. I have/use a variety of Elitebooks, including EB 840 (like yours). I use it on a daily bases. Very happy with it - its design, advanced features and specs.

Did you receive it already ? Any issues or comments ?

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation