Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

Just In Time Authentication Pop Up not coming up to allow authentication of a flash drive

Product Name: HP ZBook 17 G4 Mobile Workstation

I have Just in Time Authentication turned on and set for 15 min for usb drives.  It is on for both administrators and users.

Yesterday I pluged in a usb (which I have used before on this workstation) and the just in time authentication pop up is not displaying to allow me to authenticate and have access to the usb drive.

When i click on the usb drive it states "You don't currently have permission to acces this folder" Click Continue to permanently get access to this folder.

I click Continue

Next message is :You have been denied permission to access this folder." To gain access to this folder you will need to use the security tab.

I click on the security tab and it brings me to the USB properties where there is no security tab.

I have turned off the Just in Time Authentication and I have full access, but I would rather leave it on and authenticate my devices.  Hopefully I can get the Just in Time Authentication Pop Up to come back.

Thanks

SammyT88

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation