2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Keyboard lights issue for X360 Spectre

HP Recommended
X360 Spectre
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought this HP X360 Spcetre machine (model is: ea088- i7, 8550U) from Pakistan, all is well, however the keyboard lights that were ON are now off automaticaly for no reason.

Please assist me in turing them ON.

Second, I wonder about the HP logo that also shines and lights up like that of APPLE or not?

3 REPLIES 3
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,510
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GISIK,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums It will be a pleasure to assist you here.

Great diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• Did this happen after a recent power outage or surge?
  • Did this occur after a recent software or Windows update?
  • Please let me know the complete model# of the computer to assist you correctly.

Please furnish all the required information to assist you correctly.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
GISIK
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for response. This was because I didn't notice function key f5 was turned off.. which is actually regulates key board lights.

It is working now.. and all well.

I am loving the machine.

Just let me know if the HP logo on back cover lights up like that of Apple or not?

Regards,

0 Kudos
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,510
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GISIK,

I read the quick response. Thanks for responding and I am glad that the issue regarding the keyboard lights has been taken care off.

Please let me know the complete model#  and product# of the computer to give you a correct answer.

I need to check the computer's manual specific to this particular model for this.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation