cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaximillianVo
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop HP probook 4740s fan still running and led power on after restart or shutdown

HP Recommended
HP probook 4740s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I bought this old model laptop and upgrade it with SSD (main boot OS), HDD (For storage data).

First, laptop running normally (shutdown and restart well), after i installed all drivers, and laptop stuck at the issue i say at the title. 

I go to HP support forum and find methods to fix, update many chipset drivers of intel, set shutdown options in power plan. And go to BIOS set boot order, also i set as default BIOS. But NO WORK 

Are there any methods to fix? or i need to reinstall windows again then test each drivers is make this issuse happens?

Please help me

1 REPLY 1
MaximillianVo
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Btw, i log in to Safe Mode, and it can shutdown and restart normally. So i think issue happens with drivers. But i don't know what drivers are.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation