Did you mean: 
Gailmoo1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Looking for replacement hinge assembly kit

HP Recommended
Hp probook x360 11 g2 ee

Does anyone know where I can find a hinge assembly kit I found the part number but there is none in stock. I will need the plastic hinge covers and spacers more then anything as I can source the hinges for $20-$35 at various places. My right hinge seems bent and out of allignment, I’m worried it will snap. Does anyone else have issues or solutions for my misaligned hinges? Has anyone replaced them and have tips? It seems quite straight forward a job to fix myself.. I have some skill fixing iPhones and it looks easier then that...should I pull it apart and attempt to fix it or wait until it breaks??

Hinges (2, include left and right display hinges, left and right hinge covers, and hinge cover spacers)
L53214-001
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation