Laura1819
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Lost invoice

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

I bought a laptop a couple of months ago in France.  I lost the purchase invoice, I tried getting the invoice again from the shop where I bought it, unfortunately they cannot give it to me anymore... .

What happens to my HP-waranty? (the laptop was earlier registered online)

Thanks for the information.

Kr,,

Laura

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Laura1819,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post that you have a concern regarding the warranty for your HP laptop. No worries, I'll be glad to help you.

As you have mentioned in your post that you purchased a laptop couple of months in France and unfortunately you misplaced the invoice and not sure how to find the warranty on your HP Product. Usually all HP Product comes with 1 year standard warranty. However, to be more specific, 

I will share you a private message with details. Please watch your inbox for more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation