Cookie-monster
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

MT43 screen goes wacky

HP Recommended
MT43
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

We have about a hundred laptops with MT43 mobile thin client notebooks this year. Three users so far have reported incidents where their external monitors show strange scrambled image. The image goes back to normal if the undock and re-dock the laptop. For one user I replaced the laptop and the docking station. It continues to happen to this user although infrequently. It will happen in the middle of a workday when the user isn't even undocking.  I'll be replacing the cables and monitors next. Although with the previous laptop these monitors worked fine. I have updated the BIOS. The video drivers are current as per the HP site. Has this happenedto anyone else?
hp-screen.png

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation