Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Laptop - 14-dw0521sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi hope someone can help, I have a number of HP Pavilion x360 Laptop - 14-dw0521sa and  i am looking to build them with Microsoft MDT.

i have two questions

1: where can i get all the drivers for the laptop in a format i can pull into MDT's out of the box drivers.

2: which USB network card works best with the laptops to PXE boot them to MDT.

one someone can help

regards

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

consumer products, like the Pavilion, are not supported with Driver Packs, like all HP commercial systems... 

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

It is an answer but it does not help.

what makes a laptop commercial and not commercial this school purchased the devices through PC world commercial account, I understand that HP can not say what PC world sell and don't sell via which channel but that does not help the schools.

Also how hard is it to put together a  driver pack. There will be "commercial" kit the same internal spec just publish is for all machines with that spec.

and USB PXE not mentioned

Thanks for the reply and as i said its an answer its just not a helpful answer sorry for this negative reply I was hopeful for something a little more detailed.... like try this as its the same kit just in a different case and these are the usb pxe devices that HP recommend  but al was for nought. 😞

kind regards

Ian

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.