3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Motherboard issue (Sleekbook 14-b017cl)

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b017cl
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have purchased 'HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b017cl' in USA. Now, I am in India and due to motherboard issue, it is not working now. 

Can I have support for this model in india (motherboard replace) ?.

Recently , I went to one of the HP authorized service centers . Initially they said that, we are supporting this model and I have given my laptop and service charges. After 3 days, they called me and said that, we are not supporting this model in india and returned back my laptop (did not return my money 😞 ) . 

So, I need exact information that, whether motherboard can be replaced in Inida (Chennai) or not ?
4 REPLIES 4
CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,883 206 528
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

So did you run a Diagnostic (F2), can you describe the fault or problem etc.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Siddhu_Siddhu
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for Reply.

Issue is : 

One month ago, suddenly windows was not opening . It was showing nothing except back ligth of screen. So unable to start or run diagnostic the notebook. 

One week onwards, Unable to switch on the laptop (No response) due to unable to cherge bettery . Actually, Led should be on when I put charging. Now,  led is on for 1 sec then it is getting off. So, as it is unable to get charging, Laptop  is not getting switch ON.

CF4
Level 9
5,904 5,883 206 528
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

No power, is the PSU working?

Is there any indication of power at all?

Siddhu_Siddhu
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Laptop have power indicator (white led : it is ON while charging). 

Now, when I connect charger, led is ON for 1 second (just blinking) and immediatly it getting off. It supposed to be light continuosly  while charging.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation