1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My Bios is Corrupted..Laptop in beeps loop

HP Recommended
Probook 450 G3 core i5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all.

I have a Probook 450 G3 laptops which gives me 2 long and 2 short beeps 5 times after which the fans starts spinning fast while the Capslock and Numlock buttons flushing alight.

After searching, I have learnt that this means my Laptop Bios is Corrupted and must be flashed.

What I have tried so far- 

1. A hard resetting - 

2. Hold the Windows and B keys and power buttons (as per the Hp Official Support page)

3. Hold the Windows and V keys and power buttons.

4. Tried to create a Flash usb drive to use for Flashing Bios- which is where I need assistance, 

I have use a working PC to download the latest Bios version from Hp Support page, and tried to create a bootable usb drive but I get an error message 'file is corrupt or was not downloaded properly' meaning I am failing to successfully create a bootable Bios flash usb drive.

I tried all available bios versions for my board available on the HP download page but all are giving me the same error mesaage.

I tried on 2 different PCs still I get same error message.

How do I manage this, I'm following instructions from the HP official pages.

Thanks for helping..

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation