cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkBWright
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My HP Omen Goes Dead Completely - No Video Display No Lights in the Keyboard at All

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop stops working now and again. That happened sometimes ever since I bought it and i didn't think a lot about it, but the last week it allready did it 3 times. Once was in the middle of a lottery game and the other 2 times were when I was starting up my laptop. Before i could fill in my Windows password it died.

It goes really fast, one second and everything is completely read out. [edit] When I restart it (what I can do immediately) I even have to set my keyboard lights again, because everything is out. I hope someone can help me with this.

You'd think it would be hot or something but because it also happens when I'm just starting it, its really strange.

Thank you!

Mark B. Wright

1 REPLY 1
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 704
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Why the link [edit]?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation