cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thgrewe
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

My Touchpad is not working under Win 10 professional on HP 8440p, switched to Win 10 from Win 7

HP Recommended
Elitebook 8440p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Touchpad is not working under Win 10 professional on HP 8440p

I switched to Win 10 because under Win 7 there were massive problems to establish a lan or wlan connection.

Now, with Win 10 that is working but the Touchpad is not working at all. The Trackpoint is working as the Touchpad keys are also.

Are there any drivers that could fix that problem ?

2 REPLIES 2
SHThompson
Level 12
3,729 3,657 305 673
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You might try running the Win 7 Driver in Compatability Mode.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
thgrewe
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tried that before, but it didnt help.

But after an automatic Update this night everything runns welll.

I love Windows  ;-(

Thanks for your response !

@thgrewe wrote:

Touchpad is not working under Win 10 professional on HP 8440p

I switched to Win 10 because under Win 7 there were massive problems to establish a lan or wlan connection.

Now, with Win 10 that is working but the Touchpad is not working at all. The Trackpoint is working as the Touchpad keys are also.

Are there any drivers that could fix that problem ?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation