Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
3WP24UT

My laptop has a swollen battery due and cracked case and screen because of this problem.
And because of a swollen battery I was denied a guarantee repair in service HP MUK 🙂 
can't understand why I was denied warranty repair? I HAVE PROVIDED PURCHASE DOMAINS.
The service center said that this is not a warranty case and these models are constantly breaking down. I'm sad so much 😞 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @sashok24 

Please, reach to HP Support department and explain your issue >> https://www8.hp.com/ua/ru/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@Pdnc

Welcome to HP Support Community

I came across your post and I understand your concerns

I will escalate your Case to HP's Regional Escalation Team and a Case Manager will reach out to you

Please check your Inbox for more details

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Service in Ukraine says that if the laptop opens from bloating, then this is not warranty case. But after all, it was simply inflated by heating, I was afraid that it would catch fire.

HP Recommended

HP Service Support EMEA answered that this is a guarantee. But the service partner MUK authorized by him answers that this is not a guarantee. You can figure it out in this situation.!
I already regret a little that I bought HP  😞

HP Recommended

I have escalated your case and a case manager will reach out to you and sort this out

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks. I call to support and they say that the service center does not obey them and does what it wants at its discretion. And i need to try to pass it to another service HP.
Honestly I'm very shocked it's situation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.