cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nashir-uddin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My laptp's screen is vibrating & it is black with some colourful signals......

HP Recommended
Hp-- intel pentium 5
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
My laptp's screen is turning black & it is vibrating...there is some colourful signals in screen....starting sound can be heard but i can't see anything...is here anyone who can suggest me by teeling home remedies....i am really in a big prblm!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,152 1,170 2,518
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Nashir-uddin,

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with the notebookโ€™s screen. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. ๐Ÿ™‚

For better clarity and to assist you correctly, I would require more information regarding this:

• Did this happen after a recent software or Windows update?
  • Did it happen after a power outage or surge?
  • Please let me know the complete model# of the notebook to assist you correctly.

Furnish all these details to help you accurately.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as โ€œAccepted Solutionโ€ as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. ๐Ÿ™‚

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
โ€  The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation