FABRICANA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

My new laptop HP EliteBook x360 1030 display not working

HP Recommended
Example: HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 5JZ97PA
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

This is Priyanka and i am depressed of attending the issues again and again for the concern raised with my new product HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 Notebook PC Part Number: 5JZ97PA which is not working from 8th of April and overall scenario is briefly explained below 

1. Ordered the product on 14th of March 2019 - Rs.1,88,434/- (Sales Executive - HP Contact: [edited])

2. Received the Product on - 26th March 2019

3. Product stopped functioning on - 8th April 2019 a) Laptop serial number - [edited]

4. Complain raised immediately and we were given 24 hours time for product replacement with Complain ID/Case number:[edited] 

5. Nothing happened till 12th April until i called the customer care again - explained the same scenario and they gave us the same statement of replacement with new Complain ID/Case number: [edited]

6. We met your executive finally and he checked the laptop and made me a statement that there is no physical or any other damages for the malfunctioning of the product and thereplacement will be done.

7. I am writing you this mail on 26th April 2019 since i dont have time to fall back on such irresponsible behavior from HP Support India - Probably you guys have to handle the low end products and are unfit to handle premium products in our Country.  [Content Removed]
Awaiting for your valuable response Please make note: I'm not looking for you to repair such a brand new expensive laptop. you will need to replace the same.   Thanking you  PRIYANKA [edited]

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation