Q83R7Y
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Need to find notebook HP Spectre x360 13-ae002ur (2QG14EA) or next generation

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13-ae002ur (2QG14EA)

Dear community, i have a problem, need to find this laptop or next generation (that would be great too) it is very necessary...

It will be best to find this model, I will be very grateful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,257
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Q83R7Y,

It seems like you're in Russia - correct? You can see the resellers that HP displays on its official HP Russia site

I wasn't able to find exactly what you were looking for but I was able to find the next generation of this laptop with near-identical specifications. (Core i7, 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, 4K panel)

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/83dbd7ca8e443332/133-ultrabuk-hp-spectre-x360-13-ap0009ur-sinij/

The next generation (gem-cut series) one is way cooler in my opinion. (I currently own one)

Hope that helps.

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 392 1,257
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Q83R7Y,

It seems like you're in Russia - correct? You can see the resellers that HP displays on its official HP Russia site

I wasn't able to find exactly what you were looking for but I was able to find the next generation of this laptop with near-identical specifications. (Core i7, 16GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, 4K panel)

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/83dbd7ca8e443332/133-ultrabuk-hp-spectre-x360-13-ap0009ur-sinij/

The next generation (gem-cut series) one is way cooler in my opinion. (I currently own one)

Hope that helps.

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.

View solution in original post

Q83R7Y
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you very much, you helped me a lot!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation