Did you mean: 
bukibee
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Need to return laptop

HP Recommended
15-CC598NA

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I am trying desperaterly to return a laptop I ordered from HP online on 1st August 2018.

As soon as it arrived and I looked in the box, I knew it was the wrong size without even opening the laptop. Within minutes of delivery, I sent an email to the address adv ertised on the website (they said this had to be done within 24 hours) but I've not heard from them.

I am desperate to return this product so I can order one with the correct size but nobody has got back to me.

Please lety me know the best way to reach HP.

It's so difficult to find information on returns on their website. 

Does anyone have a phone number to contact them on?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
rick-s
Retired
Retired
2,526 2,501 105 388
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bukibee

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,078 31,783 2,925 10,680
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bukibee

Depending on your location, and if you actually purchased the computer from the HP online store, HP provides a longer "return" window than 24 hours.

Not sure where you would have seen an email address on the HP Store website -- email is typically not the method used to talk to HP Sales or HP Technical Support.  Does not mean it did not happen, just means it is not a typical means of communicating with HP Service / HP Sales.

HP Computer Store / Laptop Store | HP® Official Store

https://store.hp.com/us/en

• If necessary, scroll down and click to change the Flag / country
  • Contact phone numbers are usually at the top of the page
  • Some regions also provide the Chat Option.

You might have seen an email address in the confirmation email you would have received when you ordered the computer.  Again, this is not a typical method of communication -- look for the contact phone number in your confirmation email or the delivery / shipping email you would likely have received as a followup.

I have asked that someone take a look at your inquiry -- know that depending on the issue, this forum can be the slowest option to talk to actual HP.  "We" are not HP Technical Support and we have no direct connection with any HP Service, including HP Sales.

If you did not purchase the computer from HP, you need to talk to the merchant that sold you the machine.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation