Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EliteBook 1040
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am going to renew my HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 to a new laptop.

This have been my friend for around 5years, but now we are going to be devorsed... 

Which new friend can you recommend?

rg

Sigbjørn

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

HP announced a lot of new product coming in next week or next months.

if you want to stay on a clamshell product, you may choose Elitebook 840 G6 or even betetr the newer 840 G7 coming end of June.

if you like X360 products, you may choose between X360 830 G7 (13.3") or X360 1040 G7 (August).

Product with AMD technology, Clamshell , Eliteook 845 G7 with the newest AMD Renoir APU. AMD claims his ryzen 7 Pro 4750 run faster then Intel Core i7-10710U.

In any case every months there is something new. It depend you can wait a liltle bit more or not.

which CPU do you have in your 1040 G2 ?

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.