Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 15-db 1000 laptop pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I purchased a new laptop on 28th June but it shows in warranty since November 2019.

Please explain how can it be possible? 

How can i check this laptop is brand new or resold & refurbished

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @ManishMayank 

Welcome !

Note that you do not need to worry about this.

If you have checked your warranty here, note that the information shown is what is seen in HP systems. The warranty usually starts from the time the device was released from factory but sometimes there are few weeks or months where is not sold to an end user and stays in a shop. Whenever you need to claim free in-warranty service, what matters is your purchase documents such as invoices or other similar.

If your machine is still in active warranty and if you want the data validated and fixed in the HP website/system, please follow the instructions here to dispute the warranty period.

Hope this helps you.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.