Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ZBOOK 15u G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I bought a HP zBook 15u G6 latptop a week ago.

The main problem is that the laptop turns itself off. This happens several times a day. In event log I get the error:
The system went into hibernation due to a critical thermal event (?)

Hibernate time = 2019 - 09 - 12T18: 41: 47.555402700Z
Thermal zone ACPI = \ _SB.PCI0.LPCB.EC0.HEPZ
_HOT = 353 K

Then on startup I get an error: System Security Issue has beed detected but I can boot normally with press of ESC button.
There is no temp. problem. After boot CPU temp is about 50 - 60'C GPU about 55'C. I can't work normally.

The second problem is: after connecting the power supply, I can hear the coil whine around the numeric keypad, which is extremly annoying. 

The laptop is also badly folded. I feel the difference in the position of the cover when you lift it. 
This is not the case even on budget laptops. Here, the laptop cost nearly 1600 Eur. 

Earlier I had two series of Probboks and I was very happy. Now I'ami very disappointed 😞

I want to send a laptop under warranty for replacement.
Has anyone experienced similar problems?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.