Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 13-bb0075TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my HP laptop two days ago, but the HP Support Assistant says that I have only 7 months of warranty left. I tried to dispute the warranty, but there is no link! I have swept the internet but cannot find a solution. Kindly send me a link/email/contact where I can get my warranty corrected. 

This is my first HP product. I hope that my issues can be resolved promptly. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is a peer to peer forum, not HP customer support.  We do not work for or represent HP.

For whatever reason they do it, HP starts the warranty clock ticking the minute the PC leaves the assembly plant.

So the more time the PC sits unsold, the less time remains on the warranty.

Watch the video below for how to get the warranty start and end dates adjusted.

How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty | HP Support | HP - YouTube

Here is the link to the online warranty dispute form...

HP PCs, printers - Dispute a warranty status | HP® Customer Support

Here is the link to contact HP customer service in India...

Contact HP | HP® India

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.