Did you mean: 
Dapegasus
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Not applying unidays discount

HP Recommended
HP 15-da0998na Full-HD Laptop

I was trying to apply the unidays discount they're currently offering with hp and was directed straight to the page saying that the discount would be applied but when ive headed to check out, there has been no change in the pricing. And no evidence of a discount being supplied. Even in trying it with mulitple laptops it has not worked.

1 REPLY 1
David_J_W
Level 7
917 915 89 267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm guessing by mention of UNiDAYS that you are in the UK. I tried accessing the HP Store UK via UNiDAYS and kept coming up against a "not authorised" error from the HP web site. It's probably an issue with my browser.

If you want HP 15-da0998na, it's available in the HP Student Store UK - you need to register using your academic e-mail address. I probably should not post details of the available discount - all I will say is that that product is available at a discount to UK students but that the discount is very small, which is really all you can expect with a bargain basement product. Not every product is available in the HP Student Store - it is a selection from the overall range.

Note: I am just a volunteer who posts in these forums who is taking some UK university courses and therefore has UK university student credentials. This post was written using my personal UNiDAYS account and HP Student Store UK account.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation